Unreal Snacks Halloween 2017 Instant Win Game
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL UNITED STATES RESIDENTS RESIDING IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Unreal Snacks Halloween 2017 Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of participation. Eligible entrants who are less than the legal age of majority in their state of primary residence (a “minor”) should get their parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate. Employees, officers, and directors of “Sponsor” (as that term is defined below), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, participating retailers, and each of their advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any of the Promotion Entities are not eligible to participate. Void outside of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and where prohibited. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating in this Promotion, participants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
- SPONSOR: Unreal Brands, Inc., 51 Melcher St, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02210.
- HOW TO PLAY THE IN PACK INSTANT WIN GAME: To play, look inside Unreal Snacks special edition Halloween boxes on sale at participating retailers in the United States and Amazon.com from on or about October 10, 2017 to October 31, 2017 (or while supplies last) to see if your package contains a prize ticket and/or key. For a list of participating retailers visit www.getunreal.com. If your package contains a prize ticket and/or key then you are a potential winner of the prize specified, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Instructions on how to claim a prize are located on the game piece. If you receive a prize ticket/key inside your purchase of an Unreal Snacks special edition Halloween box, follow the instructions included with the prize message to verify eligibility and claim your prize.If you receive a prize ticket/key inside your purchase of a specially marked package, go to unrealhalloween.com (the “Website”), and locate the link to prize claims, complete the registration information as directed and enter the prize claim code found on your prize ticket/key. Once you have entered your prize claim code, you will receive additional instructions on how to verify your eligibility and claim your prize. All prize claim codes must be entered by 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 24, 2017. You must retain your winning prize ticket and/or key until verification is complete. Sponsor reserves the right to require you to mail your prize ticket and/or key to Sponsor as part of the verification process. If you are unable to produce your prize ticket and/or key when requested, you may forfeit any prize you may have won. Sponsor is not responsible for any prize ticket and/or key and/or prize claim code that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, forged, cut, torn, contains printing, typographical or other errors, distributed where prohibited by law or not obtained legitimately.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in the Promotion without making a purchase, send a 3”x 5” card containing your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number (including area code), date of birth and email address (optional) to: Unreal Snacks 2017 Halloween Promotion Request, Attn: Marketing Department, 51 Melcher St, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02210. Request must be postmarked by November 14, 2017 and received by November 20, 2017. Limit one (1) request per outer stamped mailing envelope. Only winners will be notified. If you receive notice that you are a potential winner, follow the instructions above to claim your prize. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged, postage due or mutilated mail. Potential winners will be provided with instructions on how to verify eligibility and claim the prize. All winners are subject to verification of eligibility.
NOTE: Participation must be by the participant and only as directed in these Official Rules. Participation by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this promotion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited and lead to disqualification.
All claim materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Prize claims are subject to verification of authenticity by Sponsor. Non‑winning packages will not contain a prize message nor will they contain a “Sorry” message. If a specially marked package does not contain a prize ticket or key, you are not eligible for a prize. Only packages special edition Halloween boxes available at participating retailers and via Amazon.com will be part of the Promotion.
Prize tickets/keys are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and/or through legitimate authorized channels or if any part is determined by Sponsor or its representative to be illegible, reproduced, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way or if any game piece contains printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Any attempt to forge prize message, pilferage of prize messages or to defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and participant will be disqualified from participation.
Prize claims are subject to these Official Rules and verification by Sponsor and/or its representative, whose decisions are final. Any prize claim that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, forged, cut, torn, contains printing, typographical or other errors, distributed where prohibited by law or not obtained legitimately will be void. If due to printing, production, technical or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. The submission of a prize claim is solely the responsibility of the participant.
- PRIZES/ODDS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
UNCLAIMED/UNREDEEMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
Three (3) Grand Prizes are available. Each Grand Prize consists of a two (2)-day/one (1)-night trip to for the winner and one (1) guest to a TBD destination for a meet and greet with Tom Brady (meet and greet subject to availability; Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the meet and greet should Mr. Brady become unavailable for any reason and award the remainder of the prize with no obligation to the Grand Prize winner). The Grand Prize includes: a) round-trip, economy-class air transportation for the winner and one (1) guest from a major airport near winner’s residence (as determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor) to the destination city for the meet and greet; b) one (1) nights’ hotel accommodation (one room, double occupancy); c) a Tom Brady signed football; d) an assortment of TB12 branded merchandise; and e) an assortment of Unreal chocolate snacks. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $5,000. Odds of winning a Grand Prize are 1:53,882 .
Travel must take place within one (1) year of date of award, is subject to Mr. Brady’s schedule, and must take place on dates designated by Sponsor. Each winner’s guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if a guest is a minor, the winner must be such guest’s parent or legal guardian. In the event a Grand Prize winner is a minor, such minor winner’s guest must be his/her parent/legal guardian. Winner and his or her guest must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents, including valid photo ID. Air transportation tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All air transportation tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages and schedule or route changes. ARV for travel prizes may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. If the closest airport to a prize winner’s home is in close enough proximity to prize destination city so that, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, such prize winner will receive alternate transportation from the Sponsor with no further obligation to the winner. Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the prize ARV in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to structure the travel route and select hotels in its sole discretion. In the event winner and/or his/her guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or his or her guest home with no further compensation. There is no retail value associated with Mr. Brady’s autograph.
Two Hundred (200) First Prizes are available. Each First Prize consists of a Tom Brady autographed football, a selection of TB12 apparel and merchandise (e.g. a ball cap, sweatshirt and tee shirt), and an assortment of Unreal chocolate snacks. The ARV of each First Prize is $250. Odds of winning a First Prize are 1:809.
Limit one (1) prize per person. There is no retail value associated with Mr. Brady’s autograph.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GENERAL: The potential First Prize winners may be required to execute, and, in the case of the Grand Prize winner, must execute, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) as directed by Sponsor. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited. No correspondence will be acknowledged. The guest(s) of the Grand Prize winner must have to sign and return applicable Prize Claim Documents prior to ticketing of the Grand Prize. In the event a Grand or First Prize winner, or the guest of a Grand Prize winner, is a minor, any required Prize Claim Documents must also be signed by such minor winner’s or guest’s parent/legal guardian on his/her behalf. By participating in the Promotion and accepting a prize, each winner (and, in the case of a minor winner, such minor winner’s parent/legal guardian on his/her behalf) consents to the use of his/her name, voice, photo and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, without limitation or additional compensation, where permitted by law. Entrants (and, in the case of minor entrants, such minor entrant’s parent/legal guardian on their behalf) agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes Entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS
- WINNERS LIST: For names of confirmed winners of the Grand Prize and First Prizes, send a self‑addressed stamped envelope by November 24, 2017 to: Unreal Snacks 2017 Halloween IWG Winners, Attn: Marketing Department, 51 Melcher St, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02210.
Promotion is sponsored by Unreal Brands, Inc., 51 Melcher Street, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02210.