These terms and conditions of use were last updated on 18th December 2012.
2. Nutrition, Fitness and Well Being Information. This Site provides only general nutrition, fitness, and wellness information. This Site does not provide medical, nutrition, or fitness advice, and should not be construed as medical advice. You should not rely on any general information on this Site for any advice or treatment relating to illness, physical condition, fitness, wellness, and nutrition. You should always seek and obtain professional medical advice from a physician or qualified medical health provider that is specific to your needs and condition before making decisions regarding your diet. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of anything on or associated with the Site.
4. User-Generated Content. Unreal Brands does not own any content posted or submitted to or communicated via the Site by a User. The User is solely responsible for all User-generated content and communications on the Site. Each User hereby grants Unreal Brands an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, and to sublicense others to use (through multiple tiers), the User-generated content created by the User for any purpose relating to Unreal Brands’ business.
5. Changes to Site and Products. The Site Content as well as the products and services described within the Site are subject to change. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas.
7. Prohibited Conduct. When using the Site, Users may not:
- Reproduce, retransmit, publish, display, distribute, disseminate, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, broadcast, timeshare, loan, disclose or otherwise make available the Site, the Site Content, or any part thereof, to any third party.
- Modify, translate, adapt, alter, reverse engineer or create derivative works based upon the Site, the Site Content, or any part thereof.
- Post or communicate any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, vulgar, indecent, obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, harassing, abusive, embarrassing, disparaging, tortuous, infringing, fraudulent, deceptive, hateful, sexually explicit, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise objectionable or encouraging of conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Post or communicate any material that violates the privacy or publicity rights of another individual, or post, communicate or collect information about other individuals, including personal information and images, without their consent.
- Post or communicate any material that would violate any copyright, intellectual property right, or any other right of any entity or individual. Before posting or quoting any content that is owned or protected by a third party under intellectual property laws, a User must obtain all necessary consents or permissions from the owner of the protected content.
- Post or transmit materials that contain viruses, malicious code, corrupted files or that may damage the operation of the Site or engage in any activity that circumvents any security features or otherwise interferes with or disrupts any features of the Site, which includes, but is not limited to the use of web robots, crawlers, wanderers and spiders or any product, browser or browser feature that significantly accelerates the speed of page downloads, such as NetJet, NetSonic, MSIE Crawler or Teleport-Pro.
- Advertise, solicit or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business or commercial purpose.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spam, phishing or unsolicited mass communication distribution.
- Remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks or service marks on the Site or any part thereof.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations or promote or encourage illegal activity.
8. No Endorsement. Except as may be indicated in particular blog posts made by or on behalf of Unreal, Unreal Brands does not pre-screen or control the content of any message board and, as such, does not endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any communication posted or endorse any opinion expressed in any posting. The content of any Unreal Brands’ blog or other message board reflects the thoughts and opinions of the author(s), and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Unreal Brands. Unreal Brands undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made by the author(s) of the post. Any reliance on material from the Site is at the User’s own risk.
9. Take Down Procedure. Unreal Brands may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to Site Content or any other content on the Site, including User-generated content, if it believes or is notified that certain material may infringe on the rights of others. If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the information requested below to email@example.com:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A link to the infringing material or description of where such material is located on the Site;
- Information that permits us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If your User-generated content was removed and you believe that the work is not infringing, that you are permitted to use the content pursuant to applicable law or that you have the permission of the copyright owner to exploit your User-generated content, you may send your counter-notice to the same contact information above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Unreal Brands reserves the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any other information or materials from the Site, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, in its sole discretion. Unreal Brands will not be liable or responsible for the performance or nonperformance of such activities.
12. Termination. Unreal Brands, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate any User’s access to and use of the Site or any part hereof. Any such termination may be effected without any prior notice. Unreal Brands will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site.
13. No Warranties. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN THE SERVICES AGREEMENT, THE SITE AND ALL THE CONTENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. UNREAL BRANDS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, AND THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. UNREAL BRANDS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, AND THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE, DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR SITE CONTENT ARE ERROR OR VIRUS FREE, WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, OR ARE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE CONFIGURATIONS. UNREAL BRANDS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, AND THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE, DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND NO USER SHALL HAVE ANY REMEDY AGAINST UNREAL BRANDS WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME.
14. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL UNREAL BRANDS OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, OR THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE, BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANYONE CLAIMING THROUGH ANY USER FOR (1) INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SITE CONTENT, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF UNREAL BRANDS OR THE SITE OR THE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IS FORESEEABLE. USERS AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF UNREAL BRANDS, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE IS LIMITED SOLELY TO YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL IT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
16. Consent to Receive Notices Electronically. To the extent permitted by applicable law, your use of the Site constitutes your consent to receive all communications from us in connection with the Site or products or services provided (collectively referred hereafter as “Notices“) electronically, either by posting them in this Site or by sending them to an email address that you provide to us. The delivery of any such Notice is effective when posted or sent, regardless of whether you read the Notice. If you want to withdraw your consent to receive such Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of this Site.
19. Complaints. You understand that by using this Site or any materials or services provided in the Site, you may encounter Site Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Site Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any related materials or services at your sole risk and that we will have no liability to you for Site Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable. All complaints should be sent to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.