Shipping & Returns
We only accept returns if an order has been found to be damaged upon arrival, or if the wrong order item has been shipped. So please make sure your order is correct. We do not accept other returns or exchanges, because of the potential contamination of allergens once products have left our facilities, and the sensitivity of chocolate products. If you do have a problem with your shipment, please contact us through the Contact Us section. Thank you for shopping with Unreal!
I understand that my package will be left at the doorstep of the shipping destination. I understand that things can happen to an unattended package (like hungry neighbors, aliens, and giant snowballs). If I think any of these things could be a problem, I should send the package to a location where it can be delivered safely into the hands of a human being.
I understand that UNREAL may hold orders placed on Thursday or Friday until the following Monday to ship when temperatures are too warm. I also understand that UNREAL will not ship a package if it will sit in a shipping facility over the weekend. We don't want your chocolates to melt!
All of our candy has been made with 100% gluten-free ingredients, but we manufacture in facilities that also handle products containing gluten. The “possible wheat allergen” warning is a legal disclaimer to warn people that there may be atmospheric gluten that makes its way into our candy during production. We have tested all of our products for gluten and they all showed results below the level of detection (at below 5 parts per million). (The “gluten-free" threshold is less than 20 parts per million.) But remember, analytical testing is one point in time, and although we are careful to keep all potential cross-contamination to a minimum, there is always the possibility.
The “may contain” allergy warning exists on our products, because all candies are processed on machinery that also processes peanuts and tree nuts. All of our candy products should be consumed with caution should you have any form of allergies.
UnReal Summer Vacation Sweepstakes 2016 OFFICIAL RULES
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The “UnReal Summer Vacation” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place from June 6, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 8, 2016 at 8:59 a.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Unreal Candy, 252 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States or Washington D.C. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older are eligible to enter. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Red Jacket Resorts, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, agents, successors and assigns, and Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Red Jacket Resorts is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of game plays or the administration of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, representatives of Sponsor will post one (1) or more Sweepstakes related messages (each, a “Post” and collectively, the “Posts”) to http://www.facebook.com/Unreal (the “Facebook Page”) inviting eligible entrants to post their choice (of the three (3) available) of how to spend a summer afternoon with their family. Comment on the Post with your answer and you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
- By commenting on the Post, entrants affirm that they have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules. Entrants understand that they are posting their comment at their sole risk. Sponsor is not responsible for any claims arising from the comment, specifically including, but not limited to, claims for intellectual property infringement and privacy rights violations, as well as violations of the respective social media site’s terms and conditions.
- Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor views his/her post as potentially infringing or otherwise a violation or potential violation of a third party’s rights or if it deems the post to be lacking in taste, quality, or to be otherwise objectionable.
- In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, the prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. The potential prize winner will be contacted via reply to their Facebook comment with instructions regarding how to confirm their eligibility and claim the prize. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that cannot be delivered, is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZES: One (1) Prize is available. The Prize consists of a four (4) night stay for the winner (up to four (4) guests (one (1) room, quad occupancy)) at the Red Jacket Beach Resort in South Yarmouth, MA on winner’s choice of dates during the week of July 5 – July 12, 2016 and a selection of Unreal candy. The Prize also includes winner’s choice of one of the following resort excursions based on winner’s selection at time of entry: a) a round of golf for up to four (4) people at Blue Rock Golf Course; b) an afternoon at the Otis Cole Day Spa located at Red Jacket Beach Resort including two (2) 60-minute massages; c) a whale watch trip for up to four (4) people. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $1,930.
- Stay must be taken on dates designated by Sponsor. Dates are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All guests must be eighteen (18) years of age or older or if a guest is a minor, the winner must be such guest's parent or legal guardian. If prize winner is unable to participate during the dates designated by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Prize winner and his/her guest(s) are solely responsible for transportation to/from the resort and to/from the resort and any excursions. All meals, gratuities, baggage fees, room service, parking fees, laundry services, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls and any other expenses associated with a prize not specifically included in these Official Rules are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: The potential Prize winner must execute and have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) as directed by Sponsor. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited. No correspondence will be acknowledged. The guest(s) of the winner may have to sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to participation in the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in printing, offering or announcement of prizes.
- Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GENERAL: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
- WINNER’S LIST: A winner’s list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Red Jacket Resorts + Unreal Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Kel & Partners, 21 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA 02210. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- The SWEEPSTAKES is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook IS completely released of all liability by each PARTICIPANT in this SWEEPSTAKES.